CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is seeking an Internal Account Manager to be part of a team responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful and thriving with our next generation endpoint technology. You will proactively advocate for the customer — focusing on high levels of adoption to ensure customer satisfaction and be responsible for all upgrades and retention within your accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success, consultative selling approach, and hail from a SaaS or security company. You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients while collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to ensure the existing customer base is receiving the value they expect from their implemented solutions.
- Achieve a quota of new sales growth within customer base.
- Be a customer advocate, driving relationships with key customers and creating new champions.
- Identify whitespace in accounts and create value based presentations to promote upgrades and cross-sells.
- Consult with our existing customers to recommend additional solutions from the CrowdStrike portfolio.
- Devise and execute account strategies and plans to maximize account growth.
- Provide high touch customer service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed.
- Deliver feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from your customer base.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Track record of meeting or exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota-carrying role.
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly in a fast-paced environment over multiple engagements.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through email, conference calls, client visits and presentations, and internal meetings
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- High level of comfort handling client objections and negotiations.
- Excellent time management skills.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Security or SaaS sales experience
- Customer Success/Service background
- Formal training in a recognized sales methodology
- Prior experience using Salesforce or another CRM solution
- 5 years+ or equivalent experience in consulting or account management – particularly in cybersecurity.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or relevant experience.
- Fluent in German
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.