As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Dublin, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok’s SMB Team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, and drive revenue and growth. From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
We are looking for a passionate and courageous Account Management Team Lead focussed on the Korea Market to build and support our growing Account Management team. You will lead a team of Account Managers who partner with our high value clients and internal stakeholders to drive revenue by negotiating and optimising complex advertising opportunities and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Their focus is on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated success leading digital advertising AM teams through ambiguity, in a fast paced environment. You will be comfortable with managing change, scaling revenue, strong analytical skills and will have a keen eye for process improvement all while keeping our client’s and your team’s needs at the top of your mind.
1. Aim for the Highest – Lead a team of Account Managers . Provide coaching and direction to enable their and our client’s success. You will help guide your teams through the next stage of their career and beyond;
2. Assume Ownership – Identify areas for process, product and tooling improvement to enable scalable solutions to our clients. You will be comfortable with taking on revenue goals and developing scalable strategies in how to achieve them;
3. Be Candid and Clear – Set clear goals and expectations for your team. Support them and challenge them to meet and exceed their goals. Help establish a high-performance culture;
4. Have the Bigger Picture in Mind – Work collaboratively with the entire SMB team to support and enable the success of our sales teams. You will work closely with Marketing, Product, Sales Ops and Training to identify opportunities to scale out best practices, knowledge and performance gaps;
5. Be a Champion of Inclusion – You will help promote diversity within your team. You will value unique perspectives and you will encourage all of your team members and peers to participate to their fullest;
6. Always Day 1 – Take initiative, there is no task too big or too small. You will be able to lead by example with supporting your AM’s on best practices and how to analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings.
1. Extensive experience in account management/client services roles in digital advertising;
2. Management experience of a team of 4 or more with demonstrated experience of leading and inspiring others while driving measurable business outcomes;
3. Extensive knowledge of the advertising industry with a strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem;
4. Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesise feedback and adjust plans accordingly;
5. Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce meaningful results;
6. Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organisational, and analytical skills;
7. Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
8. Strong analytical skills and process management skills, high attention to detail and rigour, can-do attitude, and desire to learn;
9. Exceptional ability to prioritise and focus on driving growth.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.