Philips is a leading health tech company, improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum—from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment, and home care.
Sales, General Care Account Manager – Hospital Patient Monitoring (IN & KY)
General Care Account Manager – Hospital Patient Monitoring
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be an integral part of this dynamic team as a General Care Account Manager (GCAM) of the Connected Care team. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of our business.
You are responsible for
- Deep insights of customer needs, with the proven ability to define and provide General Care, OB Solutions and Medical Consumables.
- Understands national and regional market dynamics.
- Establish Value Proposition that aligns with customer needs
- Owns the customer experience including challenges with current solutions and vendors/partners
- Establishing relationships within your assigned accounts focus on General Care Solutions, OB Solutions and Medical Consumables.
- Developing deep customer needs analysis.
- Driving visibility by understanding business opportunities in the district, including cross modality and IDN based accounts/across regions
- Build a Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota Understand customer needs and drive sales efforts for GCFM/MCS. Ensure the Business Plan includes balanced selling across General Care Solutions, OB Solutions and Medical Consumables.
- Build and Manage territory funnel in Sales Force Dot Com (SFDC). Funnel must be adequate to meet quota targets on a rolling 6 months basis. Accurately forecast your funnel using metrics and achievement of goals Research target opportunities and generate account leads.
- Own, manage and drive the Business Line partnering with the CCDM, CCAM and Enterprise AE, District Sales Leader, GCFM BDM and MCS BDM.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies to convert competitive accounts.
- Design and quote a value rich GCFM/MCS solution with the ability to Communicate Solution via a winning proposal to ultimately become the preferred vendor to win business
- Ability to demonstrate product solutions for General Care and Fetal Monitoring.
- Uncovering and communicating opportunities to appropriate team members. Share opportunity visibility by entering the opportunity into Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Demonstrated ability to complete Business Territory Planning
- Completes Install Base Planning
- Identify market trends, adapt engagement strategy and development of Competitive selling strategies
- Understanding of Clinical Practice and workflow changes
- Owns Account specific quarterly account plans including Install Base & EOL Strategies.
- Partner with customer to sell solutions and services within your assigned territory.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach. Initiate collaboration with Teams to validate and execute Business Plans. Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues. Utilize SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Four-year college degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of previous medical consumables (preferable) and/or medical equipment sales.
- Experience calling at all levels within hospitals, administration, nursing, biomedical engineering, purchasing / materials management, etc.
- Knowledge of hospital market in assigned territory desirable.
- Candidates should have proven experience in sales, clinical/nursing, technical/biomedical, or engineering.
- Previous experience in medical consumables sales, and/or any of the following product categories (vital signs monitoring, cardiac resuscitation, diagnostic cardiology, in adult and neonatal/pediatric environments).
- Professional sales skills, experience, appearance and manner.
- Proven track record of consistent top sales performance preferred.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video . To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
No Sponsorship offered:
“US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.”
“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory”
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran