Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of Cloud services that enable companies of all sizes to run virtually everything in the Cloud: from mobile applications, big data analytics & artificial intelligence platforms or microservices & serverless based infrastructures to enterprise-grade applications.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the AWS ISV & SaaS Sales Team in Sweden. Our team works with the leading ISVs (Independant Software Vendors) and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) customers in the Nordics and Baltics. We help these customers make more impactful use of AWS and grow their respective businesses.
In this role you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of emerging cloud technology. The ideal candidate will possess an Account Management, Sales, or Business Development background that enables them to drive engagement at the CxO level as well as with developers, and IT professionals.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for creating and executing the account strategy, and guiding an extended team so the customer achieves its growth targets, thereby AWS achieving increased levels of revenue and service growth. In addition to being a customer, the ISVs partner with AWS on Go-To-Market programs, and our respective sales teams work together in the field. In this role you will work closely with the AWS Partner Team to ensure they are developing programs that are aligned with the ISV Customers strategy.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Building relationships with all aspects of the customer’s organization. This includes C-level executives, engineering, IT/operations, partner org, and sales.
• Visioning and executing via collaboration with an extended AWS team to address all the customer’s needs.
• Responsible for selling at the most senior (C-level) within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and AWS service implementation.
• Working collaboratively with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Partner, Support, Solution Architect) to support customer interests, and will understand how to strongly advocate for customer and balance that with AWS business needs. This includes dotted line responsibility for partnership and technical collaboration.
• Relevant experience of technology sales, account management, or business development
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
• Demonstrable achievement of targets paralleled with continuous advancement in career
• Fluency (both written and spoken) in English
• AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
• Direct field experience in working with enterprise customers in the Nordics is a plus
• Sales experience with cloud, virtualization, or infrastructure solutions are a plus
• Extensive customer network throughout the Nordics is a plus
• Additional language skills are a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.