Checkout.com empowers businesses to adapt, innovate, and thrive with the connected payments they deserve.
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Patreon, Binance, SHEIN, Grab, Henkel, Wise, Sony Electronics and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it’s not just what we build that makes us different. It’s how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world – because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Customer Success Operations Associate at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Customer Success Operations Associate to work as part of an account team to look after our merchant portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most successful FinTech companies at a turning point of its global expansion!
You will be supporting Key Customer Success Managers and the wider Customer Success team to handle operational customer inquiries internally and externally and across departments within Checkout.com. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly liaise with and learn from our customers from a wide range of industries from e-commerce and Food Delivery to Digital Goods and FinTech / financial services. You will act as one of the main points of contact for day-to-day queries, provide data-driven insights and collaborate on team projects. This role is a great opportunity to start and develop a career in Technology, FinTech, and Web3.
You will act as the voice of our product and ambassador of our brand by helping the account team with QBRs, project management, and data analysis.
The key for success here will be the ability to utilize our business savvy knowledge and the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels to achieve win-win scenarios and promote the company value proposition.
The ideal incumbent is an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving, fast-paced, start-up company and contribute to shaping its future, this is a great opportunity!
- Creative, out of box thinking with Payments background ideal but not necessary
- Good with data analysis and market research with Looker experience an added advantage.
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Attention to detail and the consistent ability to drive projects to completion
- Customer-oriented and able to establish robust relationships internally and with merchants
- Dynamic approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to manage multiple opportunities concurrently
- Exceptional communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow within the FinTech sector
- Degree educated or equivalent
What You will be Doing
- Manage operational processes including sales support/Deal Desk process, amendment, and follow-ups
- Ensure compliance including risk, scheme compliance, onboarding, legal issues and etc.
- Collaborate with various teams including Sales, Legal, Integration, Operations, Product, and Support to ensure first-class merchant experience
- Manage engineering-related matters including internal follow-ups, incident reports, and sharing with merchants.
- Manage process enhancement internally with various operational functions including Risk Support Compliance, Legal and etc
- Generate general Looker data report and other data analysis
- Create merchant-facing reporting, business review presentations, and CSM-level report template designs for our Global CSM team.
- Manage critical transaction testing
- Tracking merchant project deliverables and ensuring merchant activities are updated
- Troubleshoot operational and technical issues as first-line support with a live customer base
- Train customer base on various Checkout.com tools and processes
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don’t stop at ‘good’ here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We’re proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world – and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.