Miro is an online collaboration whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work together.
About the role
Miro is growing its Customer Success team in Japan, and we are looking for customer-focused individuals with great experiences in the partner ecosystem to join us! A Partner Success Manager has many responsibilities from onboarding high-impact channel partners and enabling them for success to deepen relationships with their customers and increasing the value they get from our services. Your role will affect both our channel partners and their end customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro’s platform through our channel partner ecosystem. You will understand both our partner’s and their customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which partners can work well with Miro to scale to help their customers increase their productivity and results. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will have an opportunity to collaborate with Miro’s executives, sales, product management, and marketing teams.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for a portfolio of up to 5 channel partners
- Build, optimize and deliver channel partner training programs, materials and certifications, focusing on post-sales customer success, account management, and renewals
- Oversee the continuous enablement of new and existing channel partners and their customer-facing members, aligning with the channel enablement team to ensure high impact partner experience and great customer experience as result
- Collaborate with Miro’s Partner sales, marketing, and SE members to develop and continuously evolve our partner success plans
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with channel partners, ensuring partners feel engaged, supported, and confident to deliver post-sales services and operations that result in driving the customers to get maximum value from Miro, and as a result, stronger customer relationships, adoption, and revenue growth
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide partners towards their desired outcomes
- Additionally, support the Miro’s global Channel Partner team in moving strategic partners up the value chain, enabling them to gain more enterprise value within key accounts
What you’ll need
- 5+ years in account/channel partner management within an international / B2B SaaS organization
- 2+ years experience working closely with large enterprise customers
- Experience working with sales and partnership teams in Japan
- Able to easily zoom in and out, from setting a strategy and metrics that align to the organization and team goals to providing partners with hands-on coaching. Being thoughtful about the strategy and eager to spend time with partners and their customer-facing teams
- Customer Success expert and effective teacher who is knowledgeable about how to enable customer growth in B2B SaaS through Customer Success motions and is capable of equipping partners with the knowledge, resources, and standard methodologies they need to successfully operate and replicate that when working with customers, especially at the enterprise level
- Deep understanding of the pains of customer’s IT departments especially in SSO, Security area related to Microsoft Teams/Google Workspace
- Understand the customer’s objective using Miro, achieve critical metrics for it together with our CSM and partners and coach them to increase its usage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial. Able to optimize for the long-term strategy and goals while remaining resourceful, developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins along the way
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing hyper-growth organization environment
- Proactive mentality and excellent time management skills
- Working closely with customer’s IT department
- Fluency in Japanese and business level in English
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.