Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences by helping customers create, deliver and optimize content.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about crafting beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transforming how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and cultivate exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realise that ingenuity can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Digital Strategy Group (DSG) defines innovative industry-specific visions and provide customers with guidance on digital experience to create value for their businesses. We consult C-level leadership at Adobe’s Digital Experience (DX) enterprise customers on strategies for customer-experience transformation and digital innovation.
An Adobe Engagement Manager is responsible for customer strategy engagements across multiple industries. During engagements, you will direct a team to conduct analyses, develop insights, and deliver actionable recommendations that inspire and delight customers. Customer engagements employ Adobe’s value frameworks, digital benchmarking resources, customer-journey mapping capabilities, organisational assessments, architecture audits and other techniques. You will advise senior executives and use your experience to become a trusted advisor. In addition to managing engagements, you will also create compelling industry visions with a distinct point of view based on trends, digital innovation, use cases for Adobe technology, value justification, and relevant research.
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we design and the customers we support.
What you’ll do
- Provide strategic and value points of view for Adobe’s DX enterprise customers
- Work directly with Adobe’s sales, marketing, partner, and customer success functions to drive demand and handle the pipeline of DX Strategy engagements
- Collaborate with sales and customer teams to find opportunities and nurture deals to close
- Help customers (from CXOs to practitioners) realise the return on investment of their prospective Adobe partnership by developing and presenting a roadmap to value
- Lead the day-to-day execution of client engagements with a team of around 2-4 consultants
- Guide and nurture individual team members during a project
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses, including performance benchmarking, value modelling, interviews, digital marketing architecture assessments, and more
- Deliver highly engaging presentations to customer CXO’s and executive audiences
- Develop thought leadership in relation to the Adobe’s DX business and cross-cloud offerings
What you need to succeed
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- Passion for digital experiences and cloud technology
- Consulting experience, e.g. discovery, analysis, value modelling, and synthesising opportunities
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, including conducting research,data analysis, developing hypotheses, andsynthesizingrecommendations
- Partner with individuals, internal and external, across all levels
- Executive presence and communication skills to engage at the CXO level
- Experience in matrixed environments with remote support functions and hybrid teams
- Appetite to work across multiple industry verticals and quickly grasp industry specific drivers
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb concepts quickly
- Strong leadership abilities
- Be self-managed, adaptable, and committed to customer success
Desirable but not required
- Experience in a leading technology company, consultingorganisation, or marketing department
- Experience in developing or building digital or marketing strategies
- Experience in Financial Services, TME, Manufacturing, Retail & CPG, or Travel & Hospitality
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background, or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they are more creative, innovative, and successful. #AdobeForAll
Come build experiences that matter at a company that is recognised around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.