Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Become a key member of a diverse team dedicated driving growth for our millions of Amazon sellers across the globe!
Amazon aims to build the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. Amazon is making a strategic investment in B2B and this is a great opportunity to help shape the future!
We are a business development organization, driving growth for over 2 million Amazon sellers. Our Amazon Business team is responsible for accelerating growth and expanding selection for our business customers, by attracting B2B sellers and promoting B2B feature adoption among the existing seller base across the Europe.
As an Account Manager in this truly international team, you will build relationships with both existing and new Business Sellers to reap the full potential of the B2B marketplace, while also working with internal Amazon teams around the world to adapt or build new solutions addressing Sellers’ and customers’ specific business needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts against a set of output and input goals.
- Meet or exceed targets for Seller account management.
- Educate and networking with key prospect and Seller contacts.
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams.
- Work closely with business development, product management, technical, marketing, Seller Support and other key internal Amazon stakeholders.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1600 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a RSUs scheme operated by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in business or account management in eCommerce or a similar industry.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Able to work in a diverse team
- +2 Years experience business or account management in eCommerce or a similar industry.
- Good listener and effective communicator.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Always does what is right for the customer; relentlessly customer-focused.
- Experience contacting and providing solutions for companies’ needs in a target-based environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM tool.
- Strong data skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with legal, product, and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Tax, particularly VAT, is a plus.
- Spanish/German/French as 3rd language is an advantage.
- SQL knowledge is an advantage.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV in English.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice ( https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.