KnowBe4 is one of the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platforms.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The CSM Business Process Analyst is responsible for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Customer Success areas. This position helps to make sure sufficient on the job training is provided to get new employees up to speed and reduce confusion and inefficiency. The individual in this role keeps all Customer Success employees up to date on new changes in policy, procedure and the platform. This is a forward-thinking position and the Customer Success Growth Director should be inspecting and isolating any deficiencies in the Customer Success areas and developing ways the area can be made stronger and more efficient.
- Provide genuine recommendations as to the hiring, firing, promotion, and discipline of subordinate employees to which the Company gives significant weight
- Manage Growth Managers and Optimization Managers
- Work with the Customer Success Growth Managers and Optimization Managers to set priorities and sub tasks to ensure smooth project execution
- Work with leadership to develop on the job training for team members in the areas you support
- Evaluate teams to ensure adherence to KnowBe4’s established processes
- Work in coordination with the appropriate leadership and Quality Control to implement and successfully execute training programs developed by the
- Internal Training Content Team
- Work with CSM leaders to discover customer success strategy and develop and implement the processes that best align to the strategy
- Using gap analysis and root cause analysis identify any deficiencies in the workflow processes between business units and departments and recommend improvements for efficiency and effectiveness to address such deficiencies
- Work out the Customer Success Growth strategy for up to 1 year and effectively implement and execute the necessary programs
- Always work toward simplified processes
- Utilize surveys to assist in identifying gaps or deficiencies in workflows and processes
- Recommend improvements for efficiency and effectiveness using workflow diagrams, forms and procedural documentation
- Create process maps before processes are created to ensure the workflows make sense and will create maximum efficiency
- Be available to answer any policy or procedure questions related to the administrative processes (as needed)
- Stay current on the KnowBe4 customer success policies, and ensure that any policies or procedure are read and understood by the administrative personnel
- Perform statistical analysis of historical data related to overall results in each of the Customer Success areas to locate areas of inefficiency and determine the training needs for the teams
- Coordinate with the Growth Directors over the other areas to ensure alignment on any needed optimizations that involve their areas.
- BA in business administration or equivalent working experience
- Lean Six Sigma a plus
- Business Process Management a plus
- Have demonstrated work experience in developing new employees
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer)
- Ability to identify and process the correct organizational sequence for workflows to increase efficiency
- Ability to simplify information down to its fundamentals for dissemination organization wide
- Ability to do gap analyses to identify gaps and inefficiencies
- Ability to see and determine proper orders of priority
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility in completing tasks, programs and taking initiative on projects
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability in coaching and training others
- Must have great understanding of company structure and function
- Can manage multiple people in different areas to carry out a project that affects both areas
- Excellent ability to analyze statistical data
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.