Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration software. With products like JIRA, Confluence, and BitBucket, Atlassian helps all sorts of teams to plan, code, and track projects with ease.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we are able to hire eligible candidates for this role from Netherlands and Germany (Remote). If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly recruitment team further.
Are you passionate about engaging with customers and have experience with software retention? Do you enjoy working in smaller teams, while also being part of a company that’s experiencing phenomenal growth? Our mission is to “maximize revenue retention with a focus on strategic migration and expansion efforts while providing a seamless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty.” If this interests you, then read on!
We’re on the lookout for a loyalty advocate who will be part of our Customer Retention team. This opportunity is perfect for someone with an unmatched passion for building customer loyalty. Our mission is to improve customer retention rates and promote product expansion and platform migrations through outreach with a broad spectrum of customers. You will be focused on increasing our cloud migration rate in the German market, but not only that. Your responsibilities will include tracking sales activities and customer data within internal systems and being a specialist for new product rollouts and offerings to increase customers’ awareness of the Atlassian product portfolio and SaaS solutions, and guide cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. You will join our amazing Field Operations team and get to collaborate with other teams all over the world (Austin, San Francisco, Manila) and will report to one of our customer retention managers
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Maximize customer retention rates through inside sales techniques over the phone, video and email while making sure customers are choosing the appropriate products and deployment options
- Promote cloud migrations and accompany customers on their cloud migration journey in the DACH market
- Manage a high volume of renewals across different products and platforms
- Work in teams with technical pre-sales colleagues, account managers and cloud migration support
- Increase customer awareness of Atlassian’s product portfolio to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during the renewals cycle
- Maintain an understanding of product updates and new offerings and articulate those improvements to customers as you build customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle
- Maintain a healthy pipeline by tracking sales and renewal activities, customer data and customers’ status within internal systems ( Salesforce.com )
On your first day, we’ll expect you to:
- Have 1+ years experience in a B2B commercial customer facing role.
- Be passionate about tech and want to grow in an exciting customer-facing role
- Be willing to learn about technical subjects and articulate a value proposition to customers
- Demonstrate empathy and curiosity for the customer experience
- Full professional proficiency in English and German both verbally and written
It’s also great if you:
- Understand the SaaS DACH market
- Are experienced with inside sales, software renewals, customer success or other similar teams
- Have experience driving value for customers across multiple product offerings
More about our team
We are a team of passionate and cheerful advocates located across the United States, the Netherlands, and the Philippines. We run our organization like a well-oiled and agile team. We’re customer-focused individuals who aim to improve the customer retention rate by influencing, overcoming objections, and promoting value propositions to thousands of customers. We aim at bringing the best experience to our customers while improving strategy and efficiency. Our ultimate goal is to unleash the potential in every team.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .