- Client Service Manager - Hybrid - Palm Beach, FL
- Registered Client Service Associate - Palm Beach, FL
- Client Service Associate - Palm Beach, FL
- Relationship Manager - Palm Beach, FL
- Business Account Executive - Palm Beach, FL
First Republic Bank
First Republic was founded on the belief that a truly differentiated culture is devoted to exceptional client service in the banking industry.
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our team’s goal is to support our clients’ banking needs and develop long-term relationships through exceptional, personalized service. As the Bank’s deposit experts, we offer deposit solutions for our clients and their businesses through our high-touch service model.
Duties and Responsibilities
Common goals, uncommon potential
As Assistant Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for a combination of sales, client service support and management functions. You’ll have the opportunity to bring in a significant amount of self-sourced business, and your ability to build relationships will enable you to understand clients’ needs and generate additional business from existing clients in addition to obtaining referral business. You’ll provide ongoing excellent client service and use your ingenuity and thorough knowledge of banking operations to solve problems and enhance the banking relationship. You’ll also serve as the deposit expert for the Relationship Managers’ client base. This role includes sales presentations, cash management expertise, account opening, compliance and documentation, transitioning clients to First Republic, and maintaining those accounts. Your management responsibilities will include backing up the Preferred Banking Team Lead with personnel matters and attendance at weekly meetings. You’ll also serve as a resource for all Preferred Bankers in the region on products, processes, procedures and compliance.
What you’ll do as an Assistant Team Lead:
– Assist with management responsibilities (personnel, attendance, conflicts, training, etc.).
– Gain a thorough knowledge of existing bank products and services and keep up-to-date on all procedural, technology, product and process changes or updates.
– Make new business development calls to expand your self-sourced portfolio.
– Conduct outside business development calls with Relationship Managers.
– Open new accounts.
– Transition new clients to the Bank, ensuring a smooth process.
– Obtain all required documentation.
– Maintain client relationships and provide ongoing excellent client service, including delivering particularly high-touch service to the top 10% of the Relationship Managers’ client base.
– Provide cash management expertise for presentations and demonstrations.
– Attend weekly meetings when needed.
– Adhere to and comply with the applicable federal and state laws, regulations and
– guidance, including those related to anti-money laundering (e.g., Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); adhere to Bank policies and procedures; complete required training; identify and report suspicious activity to the Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering Officer; and know and verify the identity of clients entering into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
– A bachelor’s degree
– At least three years of experience in private banking
– An existing client portfolio (preferred)
– Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
– Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career – apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability – that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.