Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The duration for this internship opportunity is from July to December 2022.
Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Republic of Korea.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing & Business Development Intern in South Korea for the Amazon Global Selling business in US.
The Intern will lead supporting recruitment and account management of S. Korean sellers onto Amazon US Marketplace. Amazon has online marketplaces in 11 countries, enabling third-party sellers to reach buying customers both locally and globally. Amazon Global Selling Korea team is responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, and managing a pipeline of prospective S. Korean merchants, but also for supporting high value projects to help expand our global outreach.
More Information about Amazon Global Selling:
A Video about Amazon Services: http://vimeo.com/80936302
Amazon Global Selling: http://services.amazon.com/global-selling/
• Search, identify and qualify prospective sellers by placing outbound calls
• Facilitate and coordinate education seminar and marketing event with business partners
• Support account managers to drive the adoption of Amazon Global Selling’s features and to achieve data quality standards, to ensure the best customer experience on Amazon
• Utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to track all pertinent account information and on-boarding progress
• Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities
• Currently in your penultimate year and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
• Must be able to legally work in Korea
• Able to commit to a full-time internship from January to July 2022
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
• Great team player
• Experience and interest in eCommerce
• Ability to listen to customers, understand needs, and ask clarifying/probing questions
• Ability to think logically and structure answers
• Ability to deal with ambiguity