Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon operates in a global e-commerce environment without boundaries, and influences a diverse set of businesses worldwide. Advertiser Success Team (AST) assists in onboarding advertisers on Sponsored Ads (SA) and engages in account management for advertisers on search and managed display. Our mission is to make advertisers successful on Amazon. We do this by inspiring, educating, and supporting our advertising customers on how best to use our ad product offering to meet their business objectives. See https://advertising.amazon.com/ for details of products and services.
In support to the Amazon Advertising’s business, we at Ad Success Team (AST) are building a group of energetic and highly motivated Account Managers. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate. We are looking for an organized proactive self-starter, who learns swiftly, thinks critically and is enthusiastic about working with a quickly-growing global brand. Are you customer obsessed, execution focused, passionate about advertising solutions, and with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
As an Account Manager, you will responsible for portfolio management of accounts assigned to you. To be successful in this role, you will be expected to use analytical skills, formulate strategies, apply/build SOPs, communicate with influence and drive decisions that are data backed. Your commitment to the success of our advertising customers should be strong and you should be aspirational to build competencies required for your career growth.
Key job responsibilities
1. Taking complete ownership for a portfolio of accounts Standard and High Value advertisers
2. Reviewing every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance
3. Engaging with advertisers/in-country Account Manager to understand their advertising goals and expectations from the program
4. Leading kickoff calls with advertisers and drives discussion using a preset agenda, as and when necessary
5. Flawlessly executing end-to-end ad optimization, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
6. Analyzing account performance against key metrics to identify, recommend and implement optimization solutions to increase efficiency and meet clients’ KPIs
7. Monitoring and communicating campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
8. Working with Account Management, Sales & Marketing and Product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance
9. Preparing documents around best practices, SOPs and framework for innovations
10. Identifying opportunities to improve Amazon Advertising’s product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products
11. Ability to multitask and prioritize key deliverables
12. Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
13. Flexible to work in rotational shifts (Morning/Noon/Night)
1. Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
2. Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and attention to detail
3. Proficient Microsoft Office skills
4. Basic knowledge and understanding of online marketing and advertising terms and concepts
5. Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
6. Flexible with rotational shifts (Morning/Afternoon/Night)
1. MBA in Digital Advertising or other related Master’s degree
2. Google Ad Words / Bing Ads certification will be added benefit
3. Freelance/Full time Sales (or) Digital marketing work experience with Ad Agencies/relevant organizations
4. Flair for data & strong analytical knowledge (Advanced Excel, basic SQL knowledge is a plus)