Dematic is an intralogistics innovator trusted by thousands of the world’s leading and emerging brands.
What we offer:
Dematic is looking for a talented Sales & Account Manager to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Cernusco Sul Naviglio. He/She will report to the Country Sales Director and will focus on acquiring additional revenue business from existing customers as well as bringing on new customers in Italy and working with the team to define common selling strategy. The Sales and Account Manager will be responsible for promoting and selling intralogistics solutions.
The Sales & Account Manager is going to:
• Collaborate with the Country Sales Director to implement the sales strategy, with the aim of reaching key stakeholders in the different business sectors
• Research and create business opportunities through contacts with existing and new potential clients
• Maintain and develop relationships with customer of the company detecting and following up customer’s need
• Carry on the deal management and coordinate the activity during the proposal phase
• Manage the contract negotiation with the final customer in collaboration with the legal department
• Collaborate with the solution development department to define the technical offer to present to client
• Deliver sales initiative to drive increased performance
• Analyze and collect market information in relation to Industry developments, customer needs and business opportunities
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
• Develop trading relationships with management and key decision makers of all key customers
• Elaborate weekly reporting
Your challenge in the medium term:
• Develop the business knowledge about the mains sector where Dematic is focused
Tasks and Qualifications:
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
• Have a real passion and enthusiasm for deal management in complex sales
• At least 5 years of experience in complex sales with high technological contents and/or in other vertical /F&B, Grocery, Apparel, General Merch., 3PL
• The sales experience in intralogistics market is appreciated
• Degree and/or Master in engineering/ economics
• Excellent negotiation skills. Attended sales and negotiation courses will be considered as a plus.
• Good English and Italian
• Team player with strong collaborative skills and a proactive approach needed to accomplish results
• Available to frequent business travel especially in Italy
• Living in Lombardia or Piemonte
What can we further offer?
• An international environment where curiosity and proactivity is highly appreciated
• Opportunity to know other countries and cultures
• Possibility to work from home being in Cernusco at least 6 days per month if not resident in Lombardy region
• Fast growing company
• Meal totally paid by the company
• Personal Computer and Smartphone
• A permanent contract
• Company car