Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Amazon Advertising is seeking a high energy, organized, analytical individual to work on a high visibility, confidential program in partnership with the Alexa Shopping team. Your role is to enable operational program delivery on behalf of our clients and provide consultative client support on overall program impact.
As a Measurement Partner Manager, you are responsible for the client delivery of some of the most exciting and innovative data products Amazon Advertising has to offer. You are the operations and measurement expert to the client and will work closely with external clients as well as internal teams (design, operations, product). You are detail-oriented, persistent, and concise in your external communications. You care about client quality. You flawlessly execute and also care about scaling processes and tools. The ideal candidate must be willing to work hard in a fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment.
- Drive progress on advertiser KPIs by serving as an analytical partner for advertisers
- Facilitate overall program execution on behalf of your advertiser, harnessing and organizing multiple internal Amazon teams in the process
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client issues / face to the advertiser; relentlessly follow up to communicate, triage, and manage open issues to resolution
- Exhibit deep analytical ability, and develop expertise in Amazon’s proprietary metrics, working to constantly evolve how we analyze and communicate data to our advertisers.
- Workplanning and prioritizing across complex inputs and activities
- Drive innovation and roadmap decisions that increase the ease and availability of data to both internal teams and external partners.
- Create, update and maintain standard operating procedure documentation and other training materials. Procure and implement feedback from partner teams regarding SOP usability.
- Partner with internal teams to conduct trainings. Help establish network of subject matter experts within partner teams including Campaign/Account Management and Sales.
- Provide onboarding support, education, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices to ensure client success
- Familiarity with SQL
- Program management experience.
- Passion for digital media and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Account Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and initiate projects independently.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.