CBSi ViacomCBS Streaming
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive), a division of ViacomCBS, encompasses free, paid, and premium streaming services, including Pluto TV and Paramount+.
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount’s portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview and Responsibilities:
This individual will work with a designated sales team to ensure detailed campaign planning and execution as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned advertisers and agencies. The Account Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for client inquiries and requests pertaining to their digital programs, which includes preparing proposals and client presentations, providing clients with pricing and inventory availability, and detailing regular campaign performance. Your Day-to-Day responsibilities include:
- Partner with sales to build & strengthen client relationships
- Be main contact and subject matter expert for all post sale client requests
- Work with marketing, pricing, and sales to create thoughtful media plans and proposals
- Lead collection of creative assets, tracking and ad verification from clients and agency contacts and coordinate with Ops
- Process Insertion Orders and ensure they are compliant
- Lead and coordinate projects and internal teams all necessary elements for campaign execution
- Work with Ops & Campaign Strategists to monitor and optimize campaigns
- Work with internal teams on billing reconciliation
- Help Sales upsell and renew business
- Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal-oriented environment
- 2-3 years digital advertising experience
- Have a strong desire to win and grow as a digital ad sales professional
- Exemplary communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience navigating within DFP, FreeWheel, Operative or Salesforce
- Experience in media plans and pitch decks
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles