- PreSales CFD Application Support Engineer- Remote option - Livonia, MI
- Heavy Equipment Digital Marketing Mgr. (Planning) - Livonia, MI - Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
- PreSales Channel Solution Consultant III - Remote option - Livonia, MI
- DDCSEEn-1 - Special Exceptions - Eng Special Exceptions - Eng - Redford, MI
- Controls Engineer - Redford, MI
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager who can become a trusted advisor and partner to our customers. You will play a crucial role in enabling continuous adoption of our cloud products and ensuring their business outcomes are being achieved. In this role, you will be responsible for building long term relationships, and managing our customer’s onboarding, enablement, adoption, renewals, customer health, and satisfaction. You will play a large role in the feedback loop from customer to product development to ensure our cloud products are meeting the customers needs.
- Lead and own all post-sales activities in order to create recognizable business value for Siemens customers
- You will onboard Siemens customers with a focus on accelerating their time to value
- Focus on connecting the customers business goals with the purchased solution and recognizing areas for growth
- Understand the customer requirements and guide the customer to achievable outcomes
- Advocate for customer’s needs and provide feedback to internal teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Collaborate and execute on the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure adoption of Siemens solutions
- Build deep, positive relationships with customer leads as well as their teams, and work with the Siemens account team to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- You will hold regular check-in calls, executive business reviews, webinars, and mentoring sessions with customers
- Minimum 3+ years customer facing role
- Experience in Customer Success, Pre-Sales, Consulting and/or Project Management
- A strong understanding of Cloud/ SaaS technology, digital transformation, the ability to explain how technology drives business value
- Highly organized and able to work collaboratively across multiple organizations (Sales, Product, Customer Support, Partners)
- Ability to learn quickly, working in a global team, and manage change effectively
- Aptitude to learn technical information quickly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong PLM background
- Previous experience with Teamcenter and/or other Siemens Products
- Ability to map the customer’s business processes to product capability
- Confidence in decision making and customer guidance
At Siemens we are always challengingourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative anddiverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more aboutthe Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law,Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based onjob requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legallyprotected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.