- CWMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Product Manager - Associate - Bengaluru - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Transaction Banking Division-BENGALURU-Vice President-Software Engineering - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Investment Banking Division-BENGALURU-Vice President-Software Engineering - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Global Markets Engineering-BENGALURU-Associate-Software Engineering - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Compliance-BENGALURU-Vice President-PWM - Bangalore, Karnataka
goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
TRANSACTION BANKING OPERATIONS
Transaction Banking Operations is part of Transaction Banking within the Investment Banking Division, comprised of below primary functions:
- We enable Sales by providing clients a differentiated experience through their pre-sales and go-live journey, through onboarding, implementation and testing, go live and early stage support
- We provide best in class service to our clients post go live across all their business needs, including payments and transactions flows across our global payment rails
- We support the build and development of new Treasury Products, Services and Partnerships, alongside Product, Risk and Engineering teams, by handling all Operational process, procedure and control development
TxB Operations is a growing sub-division, with regional presence in Singapore, Bengaluru, London, New York, Dallas and Tokyo. All our offices work closely together as a single global team. As this business expands we will look to increase our global footprint accordingly.
The Client Onboarding and Implementation team is seeking a seasoned and driven individual with experience and expertise working on complex client implementations in a commercial / transaction banking domain. This role provides the opportunity to create a world class client experience with direct contribution to the business’ top line. You will work with clients across their front to back journey from participating in RFPs, to driving onboarding and associated due diligence and documentation, managing complex implementations and successful go-lives. You will be responsible for all owning and driving all aspects of onboarding and setup of clients across the TxB suite of products and services.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Own client pre-go-live lifecycle end to end, with accountability for creating a differentiated client experience through the onboarding and implementation stages
- Provide implementation subject matter expertise across transaction banking products and services, as Sales and Product design and advise clients on solutions for their Treasury requirements
- Partner with, and enable Sales, by orchestrating across internal partners including Legal, Risk, Compliance to cater to clients of varying complexity, across jurisdictions and industries
- Unblock any issues and challenges that may arise for client or with internal deliverables; be creative with problem solving, collaborating across teams to deftly mitigate
- Build and manage detailed project plans capturing all intricate aspects of go-live
- Keen acumen on risk and controls, processes and procedures, to ensure we deliver value to our clients in a robust and compliant manner
- Establish effective communication channels and governance, both with client as well as internal stakeholders, to ensure transparency on status, blockers, milestones – driving accountability and clarity across all parties
- Work closely with servicing teams as the client goes live, through early stage support, ensuring a seamless transition for the client as they move from a pre-go-live to business as usual mode
- Bring thought leadership to incumbent onboarding processes, by identifying ways to streamline steps, reducing overall go-live timeline for client – by identifying process efficiencies and automation including assessing market-leading third party solutions
- Be a go-to person for leadership team for any matters related to the clients pre-go-live journey
- Train, lead and develop team members enabling them to offer their best potential
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of professional experience, 5+ years in a client facing role
- Experience in Transaction Banking client implementation function, with a knowledge of transaction banking products and services
- Working knowledge of ERP and TMS systems and host to host connectivity mechanisms in the market
- Solid project management skills, with innate ability to create organization and structure
- Process oriented thinker, with the ability to simplify and streamline complex processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, who enjoys forging deep relationships with colleagues and clients
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with a passion to learn at exponential pace
- Experienced in building, training and scaling teams, leading by example
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.