- Health Services Nurse (CA RN License Required) - Santa Ana, CA
- CA Pharmacist - Immunization Support - Full Time - Soledad, CA
- Staff Pharmacist Floater PT - Los Angeles, CA
- Utilization Management Nurse Consultant - Sacramento, CA
- District Compliance Auditor-CA - Montrose, CA
CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Fortune 5 Company, CVS Health, as part of the General Accounting team. This position provides exposure to Accounting, Reporting and FP&A teams. Candidates who will excel in this role are self-motivated and focused on continuous improvement.
The purpose of this role is to perform important general accounting functions including:
• Assists in the achievement of an accurate and timely month end close
• Prepares complex account reconciliations and collections with financial planning and analysis teams to resolve reconciling items.
• Records, reconciles and analyses accounts including prepaid, accruals and reserves.
• Prepares periodic reports for finance management and related business owners’ review.
• Works with IT resources to identify and resolve issues within various systems that interface to the general ledger
• Collaborates cross functionally with finance teams, providing forecasting and analysis that drives strategic decision making
Also, the purpose of this role is to perform important reporting functions including:
• Support month end consolidation and assist in preparation of legal entity financial statements
• Update entity-level reporting and complete quarterly financials requests
• Ensure the integrity of reported details within your area
• Participates in special projects and ad-hoc reporting
• Supports Internal and External Auditors as they complete the financial statement audits
Position is a fully remote and open to candidates outside of the Rhode Island area as well.
2 or more years of experience in Accounting and/or Finance
2 or more years of Microsoft Office experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Public accounting experience
Knowledge of accounting systems
Experience with current SOX guidelines
Healthcare experience a plus
CPA or MBA highly desired.
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.