- CWM, PWM, Goldman Sachs Trust Company, Infrastructure Team, Vice President - New York - New York City, NY
- CWM, PWM, Goldman Sachs Trust Company, Investment Officer, Vice President - New York - New York City, NY
- CWM, PWM, Goldman Sachs Trust Company, Senior Trust Officer, Vice President - New York - New York City, NY
- General Utility Worker - Goldman Sachs - New York
- Cashier - Goldman Sachs - New York City, NY
goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
MORE ABOUT THIS SKILLSET
Internally auditing critical areas of the firm to minimize risk to regulators and external auditors.
Audit teams work alongside the Finance and Technology divisions and make sure the firm is operating in a way that is safe and functional across the firm’s footprint.
Job Description – Internal Audit – Analyst/Associate
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of business areas, its products, and supporting functions
- Plan and execute audit testing to ensure audit fieldwork is focused on the right areas and documentation meets high quality standards
- Identify risks, assess mitigating controls, and make recommendations on improving the control environment
- Prepare commercially effective audit conclusions and findings, and present to IA senior management and business stakeholders
- Follow-up on open audit issues and their resolution
General Skills and Experience:
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Good technical knowledge of relevant product areas
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- 0-3 years of experience in internal audit or an independent validation function within the financial services industry or Big 4 risk advisory
- 4-year degree in a finance, accounting, risk management or quantitative discipline, and ideally a graduate degree in a related subject
- Relevant certification or industry accreditation (e.g., CPA, CFA, CIA) is a plus
If you apply to this skillset, you will be considered for multiple roles across the firm that require this skillset. Please note division and function examples below are representative of opportunities common for this skill-set. The list is not exhaustive, and availability of open roles is determined based on business.