- Senior Business Analyst #SC0718 - Denver, CO
- Director, People Services - Denver, CO
- Shared Patient Care Coordinator - Denver, CO
- Director, Insurance Management (Remote) - Denver, CO
- Teammate Relations Advisor (Hybrid Remote) - Denver, CO
We are on a quest to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. Learn how DaVita—which is Italian for “giving life”—is working.
CO Salary Range: USD 91,000.00 – 133,700.00 per year
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
Are you a Financial leader with a passion and vision for financial modeling? Do you take continuous improvement seriously? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead and influence? That is who we are looking for!
This opportunity is for a Senior Manager on a highly visible team, we draw financial and strategic insights from various data sources and provide recommendations to executives spanning across DaVita’s operations, including the CEO, CFO, and COO of the dialysis business.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Own and drive financial models for making investment decisions and return assessment
- Build, support and quality control complex models
- Provide analytical support and insights to leadership, from Directors through CFO as needed
- Pose the right questions and structure analytical frameworks to address those questions
- Must be willing to stretch “up” and “down” in responsibilities
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis and help lead special projects
- Manage and coach multiple analysts on team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a strong preference for Finance or Accounting degree
- At least 3 years of experience developing and owning financial models
- 2 yrs of experience leading and managing a team of finance professionals
- Prior budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting experience
- Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), SQL, Python, VBA, and other programming skills desired; willingness to learn is required
- Familiarity with geospatial software and Anaplan desired; willingness to learn required
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or weekly COVID-19 testing, in addition to wearing a mask, is required. A medical/religious exemption is required for any unvaccinated teammates planning to visit a clinic or working on any of our federal contracts.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$91,000.00 to $133,700.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
Position Pay Range: