- Corporate Receptionist for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon - Arlington, VA
- Banista (Banana Attendant) for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon - Arlington, VA
- Data Engineer, WW Amazon Stores Finance Technology - Arlington, VA
- Core Talent Leader, Amazon Entertainment, GME Talent Experience Team - Arlington, VA
- Corporate Counsel, Amazon Business - Arlington, VA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
LATAM consumer is looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead Tax Program for the region. This new program scope includes new and emerging Tax legislation changes and how it translates into business process, solutions to manage risks and opportunities related to tax compliance and improve automation to scale process for business growth, in a way we can deliver the best experience to customers in the region.
You will collaborate with international and central teams to drive insights, partner with Tax, Accounting, Operations, Business and Latam tech teams to deliver innovative products, and implement cross-functional initiatives. You will be the responsible to manage LATAM Taxes portfolio as a pilot to expand approach for other Emerging Markets, and will have direct interactions with LATAM leadership to align priorities and guarantee resources allocation.
This role requires a strategic thinker who has exceptional data analytics skills, can root-cause tough business problems, and can define innovative ways to use technology to tackle them at scale. You simultaneously dive deep into the tactical details and set a broad strategic vision for execution and scale, and are comfortable managing delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning. You are obsessed with delivering what your internal and external customers really need, not just what they ask for, and proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, compliance, financial, and technical goals.
Key job responsibilities
The LATAM Tax Program Manager will:
- Map current and emerging Tax risks and opportunities, identifying impact and effort for solution application. Develop mechanisms to keep this as a live process.
- Work with central teams, business teams and technology teams to define a product roadmap, and get senior leadership alignment and resources allocation.
- Manage direct reports and multifunctional teams to run roadmap and adjust plan execution as needed.
About the team
This role will report to LATAM Consumer Finance team, with strong interactions with multifunctional teams: Tech, Business, Taxes, Accounting and Operations.
- 8+ years’ of experience in product or program management.
- Program Management or business management/consulting roles that have included software development.
- Experience working with user experience and visual design, usability and other product management teams, and global engineering teams in an agile environment to identify opportunities, generate big ideas, and launch products.
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity and present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- A track record of project delivery for cross-functional projects where contributions are widely distributed among various stakeholders. Strong influencing skills to get traction for initiatives with indirect teams.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Experience in Amazon Product Management
- Tax Compliance solutions