- Strategic Site Partnership Lead - Northeast - Remote - Midtown, Manhattan, NY
- Primary Care Sales Specialist - CRM - Bronx South - Remote - The Bronx, NY
- Senior Associate, Data Review - Melville, NY
- Radioligand Therapy Specialist (RTS)- Northeast- Remote - New York City, NY
- Lead Technician, Facility Maintenance (1st shift) - Hicksville, NY
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2021. Novartis is seeking a Manager, Income Tax Reporting and Compliance based out of our East Hanover, NJ site. In this position you will be responsible for income tax compliance (federal, state, and international), and income tax accounting and reporting for business units (legal entities).
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Prepare monthly and quarterly current and deferred income tax provision calculations and associated US group reporting submission in accordance with IFRS and in full SOX compliance.
• Maintain, substantiate, and document deferred tax assets and liabilities. Prepare reconciliations and schedules for the year-end tax provision audit as requested by financial statement auditors or management.
• Prepare and review federal and state income tax returns, estimates and extension, including consolidated and unitary returns, 5472’s, state apportionment, and associated tax accounting true-ups.
• Provide income tax accounting and compliance support for BD&L/M&A and business transactions including acquisition integration, divestment analysis, tax legislation updates as well as tax audit support.
• Liaise with corporate accounting, legal, FRA/BPA, Treasury to monitor/understand current business activities tax cash and effective rate projections.
• Prepare and Coordinate all aspects of intercompany transactions including assisting the transfer pricing director with 5472 calculations. Assist the income tax provision associate director with coordinating domestic intercompany transactions with the internal accounting team. Ensure all intercompany amounts are correctly reflected on the return.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting. CPA and MS in Tax preferred.
• 5+ years experience in income tax compliance and accounting with large public accounting firm and/or large public company tax department, SAP and OneSource software experience preferred, Proficient in Microsoft Excel, other MS Office applications . Strong working knowledge of Alteryx preferred.
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodations: The Novartis Group of Companies are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] call +1 (877)395-2339 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
While Novartis does not require vaccination at this time, for certain Novartis sites in the US all associates and candidates may be required to either upload an image of their COVID-19 vaccine card demonstrating proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (or other similar evidence of vaccination) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken by the associate or candidate within the past seven days to enter any of our sites and/or customer office or healthcare facility, as well as prior to participating in other work related off-site meetings. Employees working in customer-facing roles must adhere to and comply with customers’ (such as hospitals, physician offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [email protected] .
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Global Corp. Finance
East Hanover, NJ
Company / Legal Entity
Audit & Finance