CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
The creation, analysis, and reporting of financial information on both a US GAAP and local regulatory basis is used to support both management decision making and/or communication to internal/external constituents, along with the maintenance of accounting and internal control related processes in line with Aetna standards. The International finance team has an obligation to protect the company’s financial records.
- Responsible for Chasing the outstanding premium with the client & broker for SG region, contacting the client, broker & account manager to follow up the premium’s receipts, assisting with regional Credit Control meetings.
- Responsible for payment processing and dealing with relative customer queries.
- Responsible for the aging reports, assist with financial reporting and audit-purpose reporting.
Under direct supervision
- Perform basic payment-related transactions, i.e., premium refund, premium receipts, internal transfers.
- Balances and reconciles financial information.
- Prepare and record routine journal entries in support of financial transactions.
- Identify problems and elevate them to supervisors.
- Complete general clerical duties as required.
- Administer business procedures ensuring compliance requirements are satisfied.
- Maintain a strong collaborative relationships with customers and internal business partners to maintain a high-performance culture.
- Provide professional, prompt, and accurate service to all internal and external customers.
- Adheres to best practices and strives for continuous improvement.
1-3 years relevant experience along with decent communication skills
Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachler degree and above preferred
- Finance or a closely related field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and recent and related experience