Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to be a key member of the Recreational & Vocational finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to influence the strategic direction of one of Amazon’s biggest businesses, with a focus on profitability improvement. The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and an ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Key job responsibilities
- Serve as the key FP&A partner working directly with business finance team and other internal stakeholders to provide financial recommendations and commentary
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management
- Drive growth and profitability through business partnership and financial analysis
- Reporting on the financial performance and leading in the preparation of weekly, monthly and annual financial reviews
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 7+ years of finance experience
- 3+ years of direct management experience
- Prior P&L Management Experience
- MBA or MS in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Advanced Excel & business modeling skills
- Strong track record of business partnership
- Strong capabilities for developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
- Experience in developing financial reporting/scalable processes
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.