- 3D Piping Designer, Intel - Northside Dublin
- 3D Electrical Designer, Intel - Northside Dublin
- Pipefitter, Intel - Northside Dublin
- Intel Tool Model - BIM Trade QA - Dublin
- Sales Rebate Program Manager - Northside Dublin
Intel is an innovative technology company that uses artificial intelligence to elevate multiple industries.
Position is for a member of the Intel Global Tax Team whom would report into the Ireland Tax Controller. This team are responsible for managing compliance across Ireland, UK, Netherlands and Canada by reviewing but not limited to Statutory Account tax notes, tax returns, tax payments, involves strong partnering with Corporate Finance and other strategic business partners.
The role will include:
Tax Accounting – responsible for the computation of US GAAP quarterly tax provisions along with ownership for the calculation of Deferred Tax balances for all EMEA legal entities, for inclusion in the US tax consolidation.
Tax provisions need to be calculated to tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy. Working closely with the US Corporate Tax Accounting team and other Tax Managers towards achieving this result for legal entities across multiple tax jurisdictions. Must have awareness of emerging regulatory issues and demonstrate an excellent command of finance technical skills, required to stay highly networked, and to stay informed on business developments occurring outside your area of responsibility.
Tax Compliance – as well as the tax US GAAP tax accounting work, role also entails, ensuring that all tax payments are made in a timely manner to the relevant authorities. Completion of all countries within your scope in terms of tax computation calculation and return filings and statutory provision preparation, partnering with local accounting teams. RnD Tax credit – preparing the quarterly accrual and working with the business to complete the RnD tax credit numbers for inclusion in the tax computation, also annual calculations where applicable
Responsibilities also include but not limited to:
- Manage direct tax compliance for a portfolio of legal entities across Ireland, UK, Netherlands and Canada
- Assist in dealing with Tax audits and enquiries
- Responsibility for providing support to statutory auditors on review of Tax balances, R&D Calculations and Receivables along with accompanying notes
- Leading projects to improve tax processes and efficiency where required
- Provide support and assistance where required and working alongside our Transfer Pricing Group in relation to the preparation of appropriate transfer pricing calculation and documentation
- Providing appropriate levels of support in relation to tax planning projects as and when they may arise in the future
- Preparation of year end CT provision for international entities based on IFRS standards, responsible for reconciling all Tax accounts across all jurisdictions
- Collating management information and assisting to facilitate Revenue queries for and in support of our Annual Risk Review Meeting (Co-Operative Compliance Framework) with Revenue
- Keeping abreast of developments in Global tax environment and other tax laws which may potentially have implications for the jurisdictions responsible for and communicating issues, status updates, proposals, etc. with the Tax Controller
- Preparation of corporate ensuring all external deadlines are met for international entities across Ireland, UK, Netherlands and Canada.
- Ownership for preparation of timely tax accounting and reporting in accordance with US GAAP, preparation of Corporate Tax provision for international entities based on US GAAP tax accounting using the Onesource Tax Provision process system along with providing support towards potentially reflecting FIN 48 reserves where applicable – all within extremely tight timelines for execution
Critical skills: Regulatory Compliance, Problem Solving, Influencing and Partnering.
Qualified taxation professional and / or has a relevant accounting qualification –
-work experience ideally at Big 4 or multinational corporation
-Strong corporate tax background with international clients/companies required
-Tax audits and controversies experience is strongly preferred
-Transfer pricing experience is strongly preferred
-Strong written and verbal communication skills essential
-Highly motivated, productive, able to work with internal teams and external advisors in Dublin and across different countries and different time zones
-Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries for tax audit purposes
-Strong computer skills especially Word and Excel
-Some travel may be required
-Fluency in English required
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter….
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.