- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 6, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. Apple is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the WW Sales Finance FP&A team! In this role, you will be an integral part of the Corporate P&L Forecast process and will have the opportunity to work with multiple business partners in Cupertino and across the global.
* 5 years of experience in finance with a background in FP&A
* Advanced degree of proficiency in Excel
* Ability to lead multiple projects and deliver results in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
* Ability to form relationships and partner cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
* High level of integrity, attention to detail, passion, and agility
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with magnificent attention to detail
* Experience with coordinated accounting systems (SAP) with data analytics/visualization
* Software experience (e.g. Tableau), enterprise software systems (e.g. Essbase, Business Objects) is strongly preferred
The WW Sales Finance (WWSF) FP&A Analyst will be responsible for various areas including, but not limited to – planning and forecasting, quarterly close processes, reporting, and financial analysis, along with working cross-functionally across teams. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: * Planning and Forecasting: Be responsible for monthly contra revenue forecasts. During this process, you will learn about Apple’s Channel Programs around the world and will apply your analytics and experience to ensure an accurate forecast. Present deliverables including variance analysis to WWSF management and to Corporate FP&A teams. * Quarter Close Process: Ensure an accurate and sound financial recording for close. You will have the opportunity to work on complex accounting topics and perform various governance activities. * Reporting and Financial Analysis: Design, develop, and deliver informative reporting on various financial metrics (e.g. country profiles, quarterly close reports, etc.). Partner with data guides to elevate our analytics and reporting capabilities, using Excel, Tableau, and other powerful analytical tools. * Other: Collaborate with and influence cross-functional business partners to identify and tackle analytical and operational challenges. Represent WWSF in cross-functional projects to craft the future of Apple Finance, build positive relationships with both Corporate and Geo teams, and become a subject matter authority in forecasting and reporting tools.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field; MBA/CPA a plus