Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to play a key role on the Books finance team. This role provides primary global support for Reading programs included with Prime membership and serves as secondary support for Kindle Unlimited.
You will work closely with the business team to craft strategy and provide unique insights of business drivers through analytical deep dives and modeling. This role requires keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, skills in business intelligence, and the ability to clearly communicate complex subjects to multiple teams.
- Contribute to program strategies, showing possible financial outcomes across multiple scenarios.
- Create unique financial models to reflect multiple drivers affecting business performance.
- Support global business reviews and planning cycles with clear, concise analytical work and commentary.
- Quantify value associated with new initiatives and optimizing existing programs.
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL knowledge
- Exposure to statistical tools such as Python, R, Stata, or SAS
- Exposure to data visualization tools such as Tableau or Business Objects
- Demonstrated ability to build, maintain, and explain complex business models
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple groups in a global business
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.