Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Advertising seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to directly support the product team in charge of the Video Advertising business, and collaborate with several internal stakeholders across sales, supply, and device teams. This is a fast growth business that is continuously expanding and launching new products and services on a frequent basis.
This role will play a key role in evaluating ambiguous and complex monetization opportunities, designing new or enhance reporting and models that make our data more actionable, developing and communicating business insights through data analytics, and owns reporting functions during the various business review, planning, and forecasting phases in finance.
Key job responsibilities
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have the ability to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables; move and adapt quickly to new information or change in strategic direction; can dive deep into data to understand and identify business trends; is detail oriented and has the ability to work well with cross-functional business and finance stakeholders; has strong oral and written communication skills and solid business acumen capable of driving results and improving processes; can think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize.
About the team
The DAV advertising product finance team directly supports Amazon Device, Audio, and Video advertising demand-side platform (DSP) product teams. We also act as internal partners to support and drive our ad sales and supply teams. Our focus is to accelerate top-line revenue and improve profitability by evaluating overall ad supply monetization and utilization, product feature or sales package adoption, campaign performance, and other various product drivers of growth.
DAV product finance manages our business priorities through modeling new opportunities and initiatives, developing key operational metric reports with actionable insights, and building input-based forecasts.
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related field.
- Advanced Excel
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
- Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach to the business
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.