- Grad Intern- Digital Biologics Discovery (Remote US or Canada) - Remote, OR - Canada
- Senior Software Architect - Remote, OR
- Senior Full Stack Software Developer and Cloud Engineer - Remote, OR - Mexico
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Advertising is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to partner with Amazon Publisher Services (APS) team. APS offers a suite of cloud-based adverting solutions that helps web, mobile and video publishers across the internet to more effectively monetize their content with better quality and relevant advertising. This is a fast growth business that is continuously expanding and launching new products and services on a frequent basis.
This position will partner with senior business leaders on a regular basis and will be responsible for financial modeling and analysis, leading business reviews, evaluating partnership deals with publishers and service providers, and supporting strategic and financial planning for new business launches. On a day-to-day basis, this position will interact with general managers, product management, business development, account management, advertising finance and accounting teams.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity; ability to move and adapt quickly to new information or change in strategic direction; can dive deep into data to identify business trends; is detail oriented and has the ability to work well with cross-functional business and finance stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
• Curate and provide visibility into key business performance and operational metrics.
• Provide financial insights for weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders.
• Build financial models for new business concepts and special projects by partnering with business development and product management stakeholders.
• Report and maintain financial metrics that evolve with the business. Build for scale. Streamline/automate processes, reporting.
• Anticipate business requirements, trends, and variances through deep dives and metrics; develop action plans; measure and analyze results.
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
• Advanced/Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
• Experience with digital advertising and marketing
• Advanced financial modeling and reporting skills
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Experience with Cognos and TM1
• Highly analytical and detail oriented
• Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
• Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, seek feedback, and discern between urgent and non-urgent issues
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.