goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
MORE ABOUT THIS SKILLSET
Measuring, reporting and forecasting the profitability of complex products and services. Ensuring the accuracy and comprehensiveness of financial information for reporting and regulatory purposes.
Teams partner with business leaders to provide advice on the financial and regulatory considerations when executing business with our clients.
If you apply to this skillset, you will be considered for multiple roles across the firm that require this skillset. Please note division and function examples below are representative of opportunities common for this skill-set. The list is not exhaustive, and availability of open roles is determined based on business.
DIVISIONS AND JOB FUNCTIONS
Ayco, A Goldman Sachs Company partners with Fortune 1000 companies to design and implement tailored financial planning programs for their workforce-leveraging the 50-year heritage of Ayco and the comprehensive resources of Goldman Sachs to meet the evolving needs of their employees. Ayco believes companies best serve their stakeholders and the greater economy when their employees’ financial lives are clear, understood and in their control. Ayco advisors and technical specialists help clients achieve their personal financial goals through education and guided implementation across seven key financial disciplines, including employee benefit planning. Hiring teams include:
- Counseling providesproactive financial counseling, full-service implementation, including tax preparation and investments, to address complexities of executives, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals. Analysts have extensive client interaction and prepare various reports for clients in the areas of cash flow planning, income tax projections, investment allocation, investment performance.
- Coaching delivers management and navigation of personal finances, life events and company benefits through a digital platform with one-on-one guidance from a coach. Analysts will provide comprehensive personal financial planning to clients via a telephone environment.
- Family Office providessophisticated solutions to streamline the intricate financial lives of ultra-high net worth families, through comprehensive coordination, advanced risk management, investment services and legacy preservation strategies.
- Wealth Strategies Group specializes in the design and implementation of wealth protection and wealth transfer strategies for high net-worth clients.
- Private Wealth Management provides investment-advisory, education, portfolio-management and trade-execution strategies. Analysts serve as key liaison between clients, investment and operations teams.
- National Tax Group supports clients in tax preparation and dispute resolution; provides targeted advice pertaining to federal and state tax compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree (2018 – June 2022)
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field.
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to a variety of industries and businesses
- Ability to self-direct, analyze and evaluate and form independent judgments
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with senior management and global stakeholders
- Commercially savvy with ability to exercise discretion with respect to highly confidential/sensitive information
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity