NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global IT services provider with 130,000+ employees in more than 50 countries.
Expereince in managing US payroll processes.
The role requires hands on experience (mandatory) in processing US payroll as back office.
Responsible for processing employee payroll forclient organisations. Accurate calculation of wages, tax withholdings and company deductions are key to success for this role. Statistical reporting relating to employee pay, commissions and bonuses, vacation, sick, disability and workers compensation leave, taxes and withholdings while maintaining records, ledgers and files will be a everyday task. Managing Payroll and statutory compliances will be required at every step.
- Checks for completeness and appropriateness of source data.
- Involved in fact finding, information search and data gathering.
- Verifies and compiles data. Identifies and resolves routine and recurring problem
- Broadened administrative operations support performing various role tasks for the Client on boarding (mail, file services, reporting, project support, and general account support activities).
- Interacts frequently with clients in relation to the supported area, both internal and external.
- Provides progressively higher-level of support on programs, projects, reporting, filing (electronic and hard-copy), confidential materials handling, and issue resolution through experiences performing the role.
- Scope of work remains routine in tasks and decision making is defined by outsourced activity agreement or manager’s direction.
- May mentor lesser experienced staff.
- Setting up wage, salary deductions and deduction calculations
- Maintaining and updating payroll files,
- Computing wages, salaries and deductions
- Communicating with employees on payroll issues and questions,
- Performing periodic reconciliations,
- Generating routing and ad-hoc reports.
- Learns and complies with company and regulatory policies
- Generates reports and recommendations based on analysis of payroll data and information
- Delivers quality service to clients via phone, email, and chat
- Resolves more complex client situations by applying demonstrated knowledge and skills generally acquired through job experience
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs.
- Ability to enter, remove, and edit information (including but not limited to Client Maintenance, Employee Maintenance, Employee Questions relating to Products/Taxes, Technical Issues, or Inquires requiring transfer to another department) as requested into the payroll system using the documentation provided in the request.
Requirement for the role
- University Degree
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good ability to prepare and maintain accurate records using pertinent software applications.
- Strong MS Office (especially Excel) skills.
- Good understanding of company and legal payroll policies and requirements.
- Strong organization skills.
- Good knowledge of payroll software systems