- Fund Admin Lead, Senior Associate - Kansas City, MO
- Global Product Delivery - Insurance, Fund Accountant Associate 2 - Kansas City, MO
- Core Operations, Senior Associate - Kansas City, MO
- Operations Client Service, Assistant Vice President - Kansas City, MO
- Operations Client Service, Officer - Kansas City, MO
State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
- Position is in Global Product Delivery-Insurance Accounting, Kansas City
- 3+ Years in Insurance Accounting(Statutory and GAAP) for Insurance Products
- Onboarding Experience of Insurance Clients
- Operational Experience and Knowledge of PFI/PAM System
- Experience with Insurance Operating Model and SOPS
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Insurance Accounting Senior Associate you will
- Assist in Onboarding New Clients in Global Product Delivery Insurance
- Member of the Project Team
- Building automation thru various platforms like PDL and POM
- Leading other Global Product Delivery Insurance Projects assigned
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Ability to Train/transfer knowledge on new or existing tasks
- Ability to apply existing knowledge/experience to new clients
- Ability to build relationships to work with cross functional teams/locations.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Business Degree with Accounting and/or Finance
- +3 Years In Insurance Accounting
- Microsoft Office Tools, Excel
- PFI/PAM Experience is preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.