Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon seeks an experienced Finance Manager to play a key role on the Luna Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded candidate who wants to work in a start-up like environment supporting new digital product development.
As a Finance Manager, you will bring financial intelligence to support key decisions in shaping future digital products. You will deliver accurate, timely and actionable insights in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment. You will be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and will work closely with senior product management and tech teams to launch new products and support geographic expansion plans.
This role can be based in our Amazon offices in: Seattle, WA; Bellevue, WA; Arlington, VA; Sunnyvale, CA; or Los Angeles, CA.
Key job responsibilities
- Working across teams to determine the financial sustainability in support of new business deals
- Assisting tech teams in identifying AWS cost reduction opportunities, and prioritizing requests.
- Develop financial models to quickly prove out new product and feature proposals
- Develop long-term financial planning processes for new product
- Developing success metrics and dynamic scenario models to be used by business partners to help drive data driven decision making
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- MBA or MS in Finance, Economics or related field
- 3+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects and programs with tight deadlines
- Solid business judgment and controllership focus
- Track record of working independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of PowerPivot, SQL, Cognos and Essbase
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.