Qlik provides an end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics cloud platform to close the gaps between data, insights, and action.
What Makes Us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Finance Organization
As part of the Finance FP&A organization, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
This is a specialist role dealing with detailed reporting and analysis. Being able to influence decision makers and build relationships as a trusted advisor are essential. Working within a talented team, adaptability and a professional attitude are as important as the skills needed for the role. Attention to detail and a determination to maintain a high quality of work and integrity is essential.
How you will spend your time as our next Compensation Financial Analyst
As the Compensation Financial Analyst and team member of our Global Compensation and Planning team based in our Headquarters in King of Prussia, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success. The Compensation Financial Analyst is a valued member of the Global Compensation Team.
- Take responsibility for providing the monthly review and analysis of actual commission cost as well as forecast cost based on bookings forecast and opportunity forecast, to be presented to the EVP and CFO.
- Support Senior Director, Compensation in preparing additional analysis and identifying trends for Internal Commission Council to action
- Support the annual budget and planning process for compensation design, having an awareness of trends to support the Sales Go to Market strategy
- Support Compensation team to identify and document processes, enhance communication and transparency to internal customers relating to commission plans, processes and payments
- Additional project work identified and required by the business
You will be successful if you are
• Great at communicating, both verbally and in writing
• Able to work across a culturally diverse environment
• Meet strict deadlines and work both independently and as part of a team
• Detail orientated with a high level of numeracy
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities
• Proactive – process driven but seeks to find more efficient systems
• Able to take responsibility for work and uses initiative
• Good at problem solving with analytical capability
• Pragmatic and straight forward
You will thrive if you have
• Finance or Accounting degree, MBA preferred
• 3+ years in technology, sales, business or other fast-pace, growth related field preferred
• 2-4 years’ experience in finance, Sales Analyst role, or a combination thereof
• Experienced client services and solution oriented
• Knowledge of the Xactly compensation software and Qlik Sense
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and highly proficient in Excel)
• Experience using Salesforce.com CRM
We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. The job involves active participation, team work & collaboration to meet the business needs in an international challenging, dynamic, environment.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.