Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon.com is seeking a Finance Manager for the Prime Video live Sports and Channels businesses in Latin America, Canada, Australia, and other emerging locales.
This opportunity is ideal for a finance professional who is passionate about sports, enjoys digital entertainment, and is looking for a challenge in a high growth, new business environment. Live sports and channels (ad-on subscriptions to third party video subscription services) are key components of the overall Prime Video business in providing a wide selection of content for our customers from premium US content to local sports distribution.
This role can be located in New York City, Seattle, Los Angeles, or Miami.
Key job responsibilities
- Partner with the sports strategy, advertising, and business teams to build financial models that evaluate potential investment opportunities.
- Manage the financial planning, analysis, and reporting of various metrics and identify risks and opportunities in areas of responsibility.
- Influence business decisions by effective verbal and written communication, data driven analyses, modeling, and presentations of alternatives.
- Participate as a key finance stakeholder on cross functional teams.
- Manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
- Develop new performance metrics and improve existing processes to drive insight, accountability, and control.
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
• Experience building dynamic financial models, performing ad hoc analyses, and providing recommendations to management based on results.
• Experience with financial budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Familiarity with multiple analytical tools, modeling methods, and financial reporting systems (e.g., Cognos, SQL, Tableau).
• High attention to detail, comfort with ambiguity, and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.