- VP, Commercial Loan Closer - CEF - Morristown, NJ
- Corporate Intern - Information Technology (Summer 2024) - Morristown, NJ
- Director Investment Operations - Morristown, NJ
- Liquidity Risk Oversight Senior Analyst (Remote) - Morristown, NJ
- Staff Accountant (Hybrid) - Morristown, NJ
firstcitizens First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank is a full-service financial institution with nearly 550 locations nationwide.
- This position manages daily operations involved in the support and implementation of Treasury Management Services products. Oversees the support and onboarding of Treasury Management Services clients. Communicates team expectations for high levels of service and implements enhancements to procedures, processes, and workflow as necessary. Collaborates with management, systems analysts, and operations team to ensure the efficiency and functionality of offered products.
Seeking a Treasury Operations’ Business Solutions group who will be responsible for leading business analysis and strategy, cost and benefit analysis, as well as change management within the Operations, Treasury, and Finance realm.
Change management activities will include communication and planning, process modeling, data analysis, business and functional requirements documentation, and test specification/planning/execution. Maintain the timelines and document accountability in the cross-functional efforts across Treasury, Accounting, Legal, IT, Operations, Senior management, and others.
In addition, the individual will be required to interact with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization. Also, collaborate upstream to Integration Project management team. Maintaining a high degree of knowledge of Treasury and investment products (Fixed Income, Derivatives, FX), processes (Cash Management, Disbursements, etc.), systems, and governance requirements.
- Leading the business analysis and strategy for Treasury Operations department
- Manage a small team of Business Solutions associates
- Oversight and maintenance of multiple projects, including operational readiness for a new product launch and system implementations
- Develop project timelines and assigning stakeholders, organization and preparation of project plan and leading of meetings required to oversee ongoing projects in flight and any new initiatives
- Strong knowledge of data and trade life cycle flows
- Coordinate with stakeholders and finance managers and work with internal teams to identify requirements and be responsible for Business Requirement Documents (BRD), using use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups, and spreadsheet models.
- Ensure requests for system functionality enhancements are documented and escalated to the working team for inclusion in future releases.
- Coordinate review UAT results versus expectations and effectively communicate to senior management success and risks.
- Coordinate with business and technology partners throughout the project lifecycle.
- Oversee and steer functional requirements process with technology partners.
- Oversee and write test scenarios and drive UAT planning and implementation.
- Coordinate and provide analysis and interpretation of UAT results.
- Strong ability to forge strong relationships in a short period of time so that cooperation and focus is achieved
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a business area preferred.
- 7 years of experience in business analysis/strategy, financial reporting, system integration, business transformation, or project management equivalent.
- System implementation and process re-engineering experiences in the areas of financial control and balance sheet reporting.
- Advanced professional qualifications are considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of Fixed Income, Equities, or Derivatives Instruments and Cash Management is a plus
- Some knowledge of accounting and financial calculations, such as P&L, dividends, coupons, or accretion.
- Financial control and/or product control experience is a plus.
- Experience in business process reengineering and software development life cycle.
- Experience in system analysis and writing business and functional specifications.
- Strong data analysis, data mapping and reconciliation skills.
- Able to manage project milestones and risks.
- Strong oral communication and written skills with ability to convey the right level of detail to various levels of management or audiences
- Proficient Microsoft Project and strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint skills
- PMP certification or Scrum Master is a plus