Johnson & Johnson
Cutting-edge science, digital technology, and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the world, and Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront.
The Janssen Research & Development (JRD) Finance Department is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) located in Spring House, PA or Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development (JRD) is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The SFA will be responsible for providing financial leadership to key development compounds within the Immunology Therapeutic Area (TA). This will include delivering on valuation analysis, shaping business cases, and provide recommendations on investment decisions.
Janssen Immunology is J&J’s largest business unit with sales of over ~$17Bn in 2021 and now you have the opportunity to be a part of the team working on the new sources of growth!
- Partner with Compound Development Teams (CDT) and Project Management Teams (PMT). The goal of these partnerships is to align financial targets, analyze and model the projected value of project investments, address ad-hoc business issues, lead all aspects of financial updates including Business Plan and Long Range Financial Plan, and ensure the accuracy and compliance of monthly forecasting and closing cycles.
- The SFA will also own the pipeline valuation models for their compounds, which includes partnering with CDT/PMT, Commercial, Supply Chain, Strategic Marketing, Operations and Tax.
- Present financial analysis to the Immunology Portfolio Committee and the Immunology Operating Committee.
- Partner with Business Development in support of External Innovation and L&A/M&A projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications preferred.
- A minimum of three years finance experience is required.
- Must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must think creatively and be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to effectively seek leadership roles in various functions.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to recommend and implement operational improvements, work independently and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- This role will be located in Raritan, NJ or Spring House, PA and may require up to 10% of travel. This is not a remote role.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-920 US Highway 202
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)