- Nike System Administrator Learning Platforms - Beaverton, OR
- Senior Identity Access Management (IAM) Quality Assurance Engineer - Beaverton, OR
- Senior Aircraft Maintenance Tech - Beaverton, OR
- Software Engineering Manager - Beaverton, OR
- Employee Relations Manager - Beaverton, OR
nike NIKE, Inc.
Nike designs, markets, and distributes athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for sports and fitness activities globally, with a commitment to innovation, inspiration, and diversity.
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across NIKE, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Manager to join the Global Treasury Accounting team at WHQ with enthusiasm and curiosity for blockchain technology and digital assets. This individual will be a key member of ensuring the complete and accurate accounting and reporting of NIKE’s digital asset portfolio and related business activities.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be leading and executing the complete, accurate and timely execution of monthly accounting procedures, internal controls and quarterly financial reporting related to NIKE’s digital asset portfolio and related business activities. You will be developing and driving the consistent application of related accounting policies and will serve as a subject matter expert in the technical accounting area of digital assets. You will work to proactively develop an efficient, automated and robust digital assets go-froward reporting structure. Further you’ll research, document and apply technical accounting standards to NIKE’s digital asset activities.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will closely partner with the Global Treasury teams, Controlling Value Streams, Expert Functions, Tax, and Legal, as the point person to ensure Controlling’s understanding of, engagement in, and accounting and reporting of the practices, transactions and initiatives of NIKE’s digital asset portfolio and related business activities.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA or equivalent required
- 5-7 years’ relevant experience preferably with a combination of public accounting and corporate accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting skills, including proficiency in U.S. GAAP and SEC research
- Strong presentation skills and advanced proficiency with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Proven ability to develop influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions and layers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, risks and opportunities
- Exposure to ERP accounting and finance systems such as SAP is a plus
- Technical knowledge about blockchain-based transactions and digital assets is a plus
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.