Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This role is part of the Financial Team which partners with the Enterprise Systems & Experience (‘ESE) business leaders and is a key financial advisor enabling Autodesk to achieve our goals. We are looking for a Financial Analyst to be a trusted team member partnering with the ESE team lead by the CIO. ESE has a charter to empower the Autodesk enterprise by designing, engineering, and operating secure, scalable, and frictionless experiences.
This role will report to the ESE Financial Business Partner (Senior Manager), currently located in Portland, Oregon.
Successful candidates will have a self-starter mentality with the ability to work independently, excellent analytical skills, and clear articulation of stories beyond the numbers/data. In addition, strong professionalism, a strategic-mindset, and time management skills are crucial to proactively partner with key stakeholders.
- Track, analyze, and report spend trends to ensure forecast accuracy and stakeholders are aware of any risks or opportunities in spend
- Own quarter-end activities including preparing accruals, reporting total landing positions for the group, as well as being a cross-functional team liaison
- Headcount & contractor forecasting, processing, tracking, and reconciliation preparation for the ESE organization
- Present to senior leadership financial models, incremental budget asks, and other initiatives to drive business decisions or outcomes
- Partner directly with the other finance team members and participate in projects focused on efficiencies including building new models/templates, revamping existing processes, and ad-hoc analyses
- Partner with impact: You will partner with other team members and budget owners to drive forecasts and recommend solutions for effectively managing spend
- Financial analysis: You will provide monthly spend reporting and ad-hoc analyses to help support business decisions
- Operational efficiencies: You will continuously drive efficiencies through automation and revamping existing process and files
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in forecasting and financial modeling
- Ability to build and maintain trust with stakeholders
- Efficient time management abilities
- Adaptable and independent thinker
- High attention to detail and ability to drive process improvements
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate and partner effectively with a variety of non-financial stakeholders
- Experience with building and maintaining dashboards (Power BI)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.