Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Sr Financial Analyst to be key member in our AWS Sales and Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon in a newly created role. This Financial Analyst will be primarily responsible for business partnering, decision support, financial modeling, and controllership. This person will partner with multiple stakeholders to provide timely analysis, insightful guidance, and financial leadership to this high-growth organization. Primary responsibilities include:
- Track productivity measurements for sales team functions
- Develop new mechanisms with a focus on deal controllership
- Provide strategic support to key business initiatives and investment
- Provide partnership to field business leaders and sales organization
- Lead short-and long-term financial planning
- Present financial summary and business insights to senior management
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Ability to dive deep with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and work successfully and effectively on cross-functional team
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, often cross-functionally
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.