As the Operations Finance Sr Analyst you will support the objectives of the Accounting department while assisting operating departments with forecasting, budget, labor and inventory controls, analysis, auditing as well as operational responsibilities for the units you are supporting.
- To carry out daily credit control procedures ensuring overdue debts and bad debts are kept to a minimum
- Accurately supervising customer accounts on a regular basis to ensure the company’s credit control policies and procedures are adhered to
- Meet all targets set out by the Company Plan
- Processing and resolving of daily customer accounts queries and issues e.g. copying invoices/statements
- Collaborate closely with relevant departments regarding credit control activities
- Post & allocate receipts accurately and in a timely manner
- Balancing of all accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintain all files and documentation to a high standard
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis of outstanding debts and report any issues to AR Manager as needed.
- Responsible for ongoing evaluation and enforcement of policies and procedures with regard to Credit Control Department
- Advance unresolved issues
- Any ad hoc duties that may arise
Note: Due to the nature of the business additional duties may be assigned from time to time.
Technical Knowledge and key attributes:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in service industry combined with a system driven approach to credit control
- Have very good knowledge of Excel (crucial)
- Have experience of working with Oracle System – this would be an advantage
- Possess relevant or related financial qualification
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Are self-motivated
- Have excellent phone manner (crucial)
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.