The Accounting Sr Analyst is responsible for performing a variety of routine and non-routine accounting functions including adjustments, variance analysis and journal entries creations, all supported with requisite documentation.
• Performs accounts receivable accounting tasks including; adjustments, memos, month end journal entries and variance analysis.
• Complete accounting and reporting activities in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and prescribed accounting policies and/or the financial procedures of the organization.
• Ensure month-end close and financial reporting deadlines are met
• Act as a liaison with the general ledger and corporate accounting teams to ensure regular timely and accurate closes.
• Preparation of standard reporting templates and packages are completed accurately and timely.
• Provide documentation and support to internal and external auditors.
• Maintain service level agreements and key performance indicators for the accounts receivable accounting function
• Help nurture an environment of continuous improvement in the accounts receivable function.
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• 3-5+ year Finance or Accounting experience preferred
• Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
• General Accounts Receivable experience
• Strong technical and analytical accounting skills
• Proven problem-solving and dispute resolution ability
• High level of organizational skills, time management and accountability
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.