Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Role can be based anywhere in EMEA.
Amazon is seeking a Senior Security Program Manager to support the delivery of Security and Loss Prevention (S&LP) services across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Sitting within the Planning and Validation team, the Senior Security Program Manager will be regionally responsible for monitoring, controlling, forecasting, and reporting team related CAPEX, OPEX and headcount planning. This role operates in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and influences the decisions of senior leaders across EMEA S&LP and beyond.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical and possess a strong passion for leveraging data to provide insightful analysis. With strong verbal and written communication skills, they will be proven innovators who think big and deliver results. They will play a leading role in shaping our financial systems and automation strategy. Develop high quality, data-driven financial analyses that drive business insights and support informed decision-making.
A highly visible role, the successful candidate will work in close collaboration with the EMEA S&LP Senior Leadership Team and our customers’, financial business partners. Strong leadership skills and the ability to proactively collaborate with multiple stakeholders is required.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead CAPEX and OPEX cost planning. Deliver associated reviews/reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to EMEA S&LP Leadership/relevant finance business partners.
- Lead gearing ratio calculation and headcount planning. Deliver associated reviews/reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to EMEA S&LP Leadership/relevant finance business partners.
- Create, maintain, improve and automate supporting metrics, dashboards and reports. We want to innovate our way out of manual models.
- Partner with stakeholders including Accounting, Finance, and Technology teams to identify potential efficiencies, opportunities and business requirements for financial systems, process improvement, and technology innovation/automation.
- Drive short- and long-term financial planning.
- Tighten internal controls for program spending and revenue accrual.
- Provide strategic support to key business initiatives and investment.
- Present financial summary and business insights to senior management.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment, across all required teams.
About the team
The Planning and Validation team is responsible for driving the strategic direction of Security and Loss Prevention (S&LP) across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). EMEA S&LP is a diverse team of professionals, that work to protect people, prevent loss and ensure operational continuity. Sitting within the Global Security Operations organisation, we deliver security as a service in support of business enablement across Amazon operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional equivalent.
- Extensive experience in financial/business analysis.
- Track record of delivering results with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills as well as good business judgment.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Solutions focused with a strong work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills. Proactive collaborator and net worker.
- High attention to detail, comfort with ambiguity and an ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.