At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
The Finance Analyst will be based in MCI Suzhou
What a typical day looks like :
- SOX related（Internal control and Internal audit, etc.）
- CFF Report preparing, include NWC forecast, CFF meeting, Actual CFF following up.
- MRO PR checking, verifying, and account matching.
- Monthly End Closing activities.
- BS Recons reviewing and Action plan following up.
- AP&AR activities working with GBS teams.
- Customer Credit Limit tracking.
- Other tasks assigned from Management team.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team :
- A Bachelor level degree or equivalent, majoring in Accounting or Finance is preferred;
- More than 5 years working experience in finance function, 2 years costing & finance analysis experience in manufacturing company is preferred;
- Be familiar with analysis, forecast and planning skill, inventory control etc
- Good command of US GAAP
- Be familiar with SAP system.
- Good communication in both English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal skills with strong teamwork spirit;
- Customer oriented, logical thinking, self-motivated, proactive;
- Good internal control ethics and knowledge;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.