State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for:
A Senior Treasury Analyst – Associate 2 holds a key position within State Street Bank As Senior Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing and reporting Treasury Services products associated with Fund and Expense Administration while servicing internal global stakeholders and client relationships for North America clients.
What you will be responsible for:
- Possess a strong background in Fund Accounting and Fund Administration with concentration in expense administration.
- Responsibilities involve processes associated with Expense Administration. Tasks are focused around (but not limited to) Expense process and review, Distributions, Performance and Confluence, and Regulatory Board Reporting.
- Additional tasks include Invoice preparation and review, Budgets, Fee Calculations, Income Projections and other reporting over monthly, quarterly and semi-annual periods.
- Provides process and review of daily workflow and ensures timely and accurate delivery for each client relationship
- Understands and meets all deadlines, manages time accordingly and escalates any issues to the Senior Associate or Officer responsible.
- Possess an engineering mindset with strong focus on product development and best practices.
- Business Transformation – identify, recommend and execute on process improvement opportunities with focus to improving efficiency, productivity and ROI.
- Cultivates and maintains strong working relationships with global project teams and SSC stakeholders
- Flexibility and Team Player aptitude: ability to work in a teamwork environment with strong willingness to provide support when needed.
- Motivated learner – willing to learn and own multiple tasks across clients to ensure effective coverage is achieved.
- Accurately completes and signs off on all SOPs and checklists.
- Utilizes calendars and deliverable lists to ensure client and company expectations are met.
- Effectively uses automation and tools, including Expense Manager, APS/Confluence, MCH, Macros, etc.
- Documents procedures for client specific deliverables.
- Volunteers for ad-hoc projects and assists with last minute requests.
What we value:
- Strong ability to work in a teamwork-oriented environment
- Demonstrated strong problem resolution skills.
- Understanding of financial services and investment products.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel (Intermediate).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in particular, English
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal, client and industry deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
- Desire and commitment to learn technical aspects of each deliverable.
- Ability to communicate with various internal teams to resolve inquiries and understanding when to escalate.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to interact with on-shore and off-shore teams to resolve inquiries and understanding when to escalate.
- Flexibility – ability to work some overtime during peak delivery periods.
Mandatory Process Skills Sets:
- Fund Accounting
- Financial Analysis
Mandatory Soft & Technical Skill Sets:
- Excellent Communication Skills – Ability to drive change, create process improvements, and implement technology initiatives.
- Problem Solving Skills – Effective communication and ability to manage day to day activities of a team as well as client inquiries
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience preferred
2 to 4 years of experience in mutual funds fund administration function (treasury services preferred) or accounting, audit, or related business activity, including previous experience managing staff
- Interesting process
- Possibility to Work from Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package.
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.