Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 18, 2022
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. If you love thinking analytically and are passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate challenges, we’d love to hear from you! Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to drive informed decisions and execute strategies. Finance upholds our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. You will be part of the Services Finance team supporting the Wallet, Payment, and Commerce group. This team oversees the performance of ApplePay, Apple Card, Apple Cash, in addition to many other services in the Wallet App. Finance is focused on improving the profitability of this very dynamic and rapidly evolving businesses. The job will entail close partnership with various business and functional teams, and will require mastering various financial tasks such as reporting, analysis, and forecasting.
* 4+ years of Finance / Business Experience in a fast paced, high pressure environment; forecasting and/or accounting experience are desirable. Experience in Fintech highly preferred.
* Utmost ease performing quantitative and financial analyses in a product & service context; able to work comfortably with incomplete information while dealing with ambiguity
* Strong business acumen and high intellectual curiosity with solid interest in Apple’s products, services, technology, business, and strategy
* Extraordinarily detail oriented while able to keep sight of the “big picture”
* Passion for automating and improving processes, and drive to adopt latest technology tools at our disposal
* Strong accounting knowledge. CPA a plus.
* Outstanding verbal and written business communication skills
* Advanced Excel skills
This is an exciting opportunity that entails the following responsibilities: Be the finance point of contact/expert for Apple’s credit card business (Apple Card) in addition to other programs in the Wallet app. Monitor industry / business trends and performance, while highlighting risk and opportunities. Perform financial analytics on Wallet programs and transactions, and partner with the business to find ways to grow profitability. Forecast and manage the P&L. Provide variance explanations on forecast changes as well as risk and opportunity. Maintain quarterly forecasts and partner closely with the business on programs and initiatives. Drive reporting system enhancements and expansion Prepare month-end/ quarter-end related accounting entries and reporting
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or other quantitative field. MBA or CPA a plus