We are on a quest to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. Learn how DaVita—which is Italian for “giving life”—is working.
32275 32nd Ave S, Federal Way, Washington, 98001, United States of America
This position processes garnishment orders and ensures appropriate payroll deductions and disbursements.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes garnishments and vendor inquiries concerning garnishments.
- Coordinates the deduction and payment of garnishments.
- Works with Garnishment partner, Payroll Coordinators, Payroll Call Center, IT, Legal and A/P teams to ensure accurate deductions and timely payment of garnishments.
- Communicates with teammates and plaintiffs as appropriate or needed.
- Assists with garnishment testing as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year payroll or garnishment experience preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits