Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon seeks a Finance Leader to support its growing European Amazon Advertising business and lead Advertising Finance for Spain. Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of advertising and ecommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon’s mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and DSP solutions. We are breaking fresh ground and pioneering a crucial platform for future Amazon growth. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action with a broad mandate to experiment and innovate. This role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon.
We are looking for a Finance Leader to lead Advertising Finance Spain. The candidate will be an experienced and highly motivated individual who will partner with the Head of Advertising Sales, Spain. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial controllership and analytical insights on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. They will conduct in depth analysis to uncover opportunities or risks and help advise leadership across input metrics and strategic initiatives. The role will work closely with sales and product teams.
This role requires an individual with exceptional analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen, strong partnership skill and a strategic thinker. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Financial controllership, reporting and planning.
• Analytical insights on input metrics and strategic initiatives. Working on projects from end to end, delivering actionable insights and recommendations. Tracking and measurement.
• Collaboration with sales and product teams.
• Partnership with Spain advertising leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce or similar discipline with analytical bias.
• MBA or Post Graduate Degree in relevant field.
• Comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
• Experience solving complex and large-scale pricing problems and applications.
• Experience with statistical analysis, financial analysis and customer/product segmentation.
• Advanced Excel modelling and SQL skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.