Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $120 billion in 2021, and approximately 3,500 employees located in 10+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
To help us fuel accelerated growth, we are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst. This role will be involved in direct external and internal customer support as it pertains to ACH rejects, Accounts Receivable and Billing. You will be depended on for swift resolution of merchant account issues or inquires. This role will be dedicated to reconciliation, review, and handling of financial services issues for a specific group of financial institutions and or/portfolios. You will be responsible for the entire Financial Services processing, including, but not limited to, ACH rejects, uploading billing files, collections (A/R), analysis of accounts, action items for recoveries of funds, reconciliations, divert/reserve management, and reporting.
What to expect:
- Preparing reconciliation and aging reports.
- Analyzing ACH rejects procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with accounting personnel in the production of effective, timely financial reporting information.
- Perform daily clearing functions for Collections
- Perform daily/weekly manual uploads for ACH rejects, billing and collection files.
- Participate in projects designed to improve organizational effectiveness and assist in performing testing for new automation/processes.
- Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications as needed. Ensuring merchants accounts are set up correctly.
- Review and monitor divert/reserve balances to offset losses or release funds as needed.
- Export and run AR weekly financial report; analyze for financial payments/discrepancies/crediting/and write-offs. Investigate questionable data, as needed. Reconcile to systems.
- Create and send out invoices for Merchant/Agent equipment accounts for payment processing
- Prepare Excel schedules of various complexities for daily, weekly, monthly reporting
- Coordinate with Deployment team on reporting, month end processes, accruals, etc.
- Email Maintenance – Communicate with internal company employees and external vendors to complete research functions as needed
- Work Salesforce cases queue related to ACH rejects, Divert/Reserve, and Equipment inquiries
- Other A/R, and financial operation duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze complex data
- Detailed oriented
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- 3 plus years of directly related experience
- Banking experience is preferred
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.